The time has come to sell my first arranger, a Tyros 1...

The kb, while heavily used, is in great working condition...I really loved working with this board. Its loaded with hundred of registrations/extra style, etc.you'd expect a heavily used arranger to have.

The only issue I'm aware of is the speaker out jack for the Yamaha speaker system many of us used with it does not work. To be clear, the sub and the right side tweeter connection works fine. Only the left tweeter speaker connection needs fixed. I suspect its a very basic repair, but not one I'm able or interested in doing my self.

A few questions for the wise folks here at SZ...

1) Should I spend the money to have the speaker jack issue repaired so I can include the speaker system with the kb to (hopefully) consummate a sale? Or, should I include the speaker system without repairing the jack issue on the T1 and consider that when I price it?

2) Obviously, I'll be getting pennies on my original dollars. I'm seeing prices from $860.00 up to $1350.00 being asked for but have no idea if those specific units were ever sold. I've seen a completed Ebay auction for a T1 that doesn't work but could be harvested for parts sold for $175.00. I'm thinking a local sale might bring a better return than one that has to also cover shipping costs of close to $300 if its going all the way to the West Coast...

My goal is to walk away with as close to $400 bucks as possible...

Suggestions?