Gary, I read your post – like the Last Round up. The song My Way keeps coming. Yes you did your way and you have a fist full of memories to prove it.

Gary you are loved here without doubt; it’s because you have helped many; shared many of your great idea; from your keyboard setup to how to the get more jobs. I still have that one in my computer.

“And now the end is near and so I face the final curtain” The hell with that stuff. You have some fine God given talents; it’s now time to use them in other areas. Knowing you I will not be surprised at the posts that are coming; they will be filled with; “Hey look what I’m into” – “I laid some of my good wisdom on this young musician”. The list is long for a man with your talents.

There is excitement when entering into a new area. Learning; meeting new people; observing what others are trying to do. And the big one – You bring your understanding to those that need help.

Not edifying myself here; I have taken my music to the children who have special needs. I started with my guitar setup. Then to my keyboard set up. I now bring one Bose—one mic. and stand- some wires and my IPad. aaaaaaaah, I’m doing what I always hated – I doing karaoke.

The sky is the limit my friend,

John C.

This is a good one: If you stop posting that means you never really cared. (Smile)