I must make my comments here as a trained Piano and Guitar player for over 30 years i must say this is a topic that keeps comming up

I use SMF most of the time because I am playing a full score ether on a Piano or a Guitar I find it to be the fullest sound it not because I can play styles like most of the comments seen to lead too here quite the contrary I can play style as good as any one I just find a High qlty SMF TO Be better period

now I also play style in a night but I can get a true rep of the song I am doing .

now I get the creative aspect that some speak about and I do like that but to take the attutude that if you play SMF in your Gig you are not a musican well that simply wrong I take any of you guys on in the Musicanship area so some of you making this claim are just simply wrong I dont make comments on some of the stuff I here that sound very thin and I dont make comments on some of the vocals I here here in this forum because it is you passion and everybody has the right to enjoy Music and that is what it should be .

I play to many very large concert events as a front man vocal and Guitar and Keyboard player using SMF allow me to get the job done and be a Exciting and energy Driven Entertainer I make many of my own and also buy some as well and put on a first class show so to make a claim that if you are not a Musican if you use SMF be carful what you say guys because you could not be more wrong.