It looks like people are not reading or don't understand what I am trying to say. I already said there are many, many good arranger players. And there are bad once too. But that is not the point here I think it's not what Chas who started this great post meant also. It is what arrangers represent. And I am not being ignorant at all. Maybe selling ourselves cheap to greedy hotels and restaurant owners because they "CAN'T" afford at least couple more musicians so that can look like something more than what it is. Also I am not afraid to say what I think , whether it is about music or politics or religion.
Bachus mentioned that he is a home player. There is nothing wrong with that. I can see by his post that he has a lot of knowledge in keyboards and technology. And it doesn't really mean that if someone is a professional musician that he is also better than some home player. We've seen or heard that here also.

I am against what arrangers represent.An average arranger player will spend time to learn all 2 fingers chords combinations instead of using the once that he or she already knows. And that is the mentality of an arranger player. So are we cheating and faking music with our arrangers?? I think 90% we are.

And Gary before calling something BS please read first and try to understand what was said. Don't assume.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC