Originally Posted By: rosetree
Originally Posted By: Dnj

I guess that the way these aftermarket people make their money, I could see it if your a pro musician playing music either live on stage, or studio recording, etc for a living,.. but to just sit in your living room and play for yourself seems like a very expensive way to go,.....enjoy whatever you play!.....

Not sure, you're not talking about me personally, are you? I don't sit in the living room playing for myself. I prepare orchestral playbacks for singers and have gigs with soloists and alone where I need good orchestral sounds. The instruments I presently use, MoXF with a few libraries of modest price and Integra, are not too expensive compared to a Tyros 5 or Kronos. The Montage would be too expensive for my needs and a waste regarding FM-X engine, but I hope a lightweight version will some time be released.

rosetree I'm not talking about you at all but in a general sense...
so many people have so much useless gear that isn't really needed is what I was driving at ....when I'm sure they could very well make beautiful music with so much less if they put their mind to it..good luck with your musical endeavors sounds very interesting.