Yep! I agree with DonM. He's pretty smart fella, ya know.

As for missing the audiences, I miss them very much. I got to know hundreds of them on a first name basis, met many of their family members, went to some of their funerals, etc... This is going to be a very long winter for me, and as many of you know, I hate winter in this part of the world.

Donny Pesce may love the cold weather, but us real old farts like temperatures closer to our age. Just talked with a friend in Marathon Key, Florida, he said a cold wave passed through and yesterday the mercury plunged to 77 degrees. All the locals were wearing jackets, while the snowbirds were walking in town with shorts, tee shirts and flip-flops.

Russ, you are very talented, and probably a much better entertainer than you believe you are. If I were in your position, I would think seriously about giving up the high pressure stuff, or making arrangements with the PR folks to give you more time to finish the projects. Bout time you took time to smell the roses before someone is placing them on your casket. I should know! I waited far too long to semi retire.

Good luck,

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (01/06/16 01:04 PM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)