Originally Posted By: Bill Lewis
Thanks Donny, SMOKIN !! Love that stuff, especially in a small club environment. Brian has always been a favorite of mine. Kind of R&R and Jazz at the same time. Back in the day I tried the B3 thru a straight amp thing like him but missed the richness of the leslie too much. He makes it sound great. I also used to do the left hand on the EP too but not near his level.
For the little his daughter sang she reminded me of Bonnie Raitt. Adds some nice eye candy to the ear candy. His rhythm sedction is top notch too.

Nov. 6 I get to see one of my favorite jazz organists, Tony Monaco, in a small cigar bar club here in Bluffton SC. I was talking to one of the new neighbors who moved from Ohio and we got on to music, jazz, organ ( he plays too ), and then Tony. He used to see him back in his home area of Ohio and the very next day I see the ad for Tony's gig here. Some coincidence. Got tickets for both of us and we can't wait.

bill enjoy the show should be GREAT !! Wish I was there also to see Tony perform...he's my favorite also.