Thanks guys for the good wishes. I appreciate it.
I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I may have only one more gig in Cape May if the schedule works out and may have one more back up in North Jersey if the $$ right. I'm guessing these may be my last gigs for a while till I get settled in SC.
Had a nice talk with Mark today and maybe I'll have another friend down there. He was concerned I was making a rash move but after I explained we've been looking for a good 12 years he got interested in Bluffton too.
And I already called Direct TV for my hookups because I have to have the NFL package.
GO GIANTS !!!! Saw a golf cart there all done up in Giants logos. Really cool and for $600 they will do any team you want. Except Eagles or Cowboys Only kidding Donny. Talked to nice couple there on my last vist and they're Giant fans too. Said they like to go out to a Sports Bar on Sunday to catch the game. They said they have all the games on multiple TVS but the team with the biggest crowd gets the sound, and its always the Giants. Bluffton is all damn Yankee transplants !!