Tony and others - regarding my earlier post on this thread...sorry if my green text from Mars didn't work out.... here is the post in B&W....regarding the note from Steinberg on my Cubase software and Win10....

While many Steinberg products have successfully been tested under Windows 10, such as WaveLab, our VST instruments and our audio interfaces running in ASIO mode, others, unfortunately, still cause problems when run on the new operating system by Microsoft. We recommend users - notably of our DAWs, Cubase and Nuendo, not to update for the time being as this may lead to an increase in audio drop-outs and MIDI timing issues. We also have recognized incompatibilities when using Apple QuickTime and the Steinberg EuCon adapter, and audio interfaces won’t operate reliably in WDM audio mode either. Our engineers are examining the problems and evaluating possible solutions for affected customers. We shall immediately inform you as soon as we know more.

Sounds like Win10 is a worthy endeavor.... I will bide my time a little and then take the plunge! Thanks to all for the continued posts!

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"