My last two gigs I started to realize since I sit so low when I play that the PA900 is a flat view KB per say,.....EG: the display although large and bright is horizontally flat with hardly NO Tilt up at all even less then the S950,......this led to difficulty viewing the screen from that low sitting angle....Soooooooooo what to do?
I put on my thinking cap and said now how could I raise the back of the KB on the X Stand so that my Viewing angle would be increased alot? Then it hit me on the way to LOWES Home Improvement center......at first I was going to put Pipe insulation foam on each tier but it didn't have enough height...........so while browsing around the Plumbing department I noticed these PVC open ended
"T" adapters with a threaded center extension...
so I bought 2 T fittings and 2 screw in extensions to raise the KB, sprayed them black too,.....then I went into hardware and saw an old lady with a walker and on the bottom of the legs were theses rubber caps like you see on a cane etc,.....Hmmmmmmmmm? I said to myself I'll get two of those and put them on the adapters so the KB will be protected and not slip down!!1 Brilliant.......but I still had a problem......
the front of the tiers has no stoppage to secure the KB frtom sliding down on the stand Hmmmmmmmmmmm?......my McGiver kicked in and remembered I has two quick Lock second tier extension bars from and old stand which has hard plastic tips to prevent slippage I removed them and put them on my New X Stand creation !!!!....
This contraption should work out nicely...
here's a few Pics,.... cool2

Attachments
11111111.jpg

222222.jpg

Edited by Dnj (07/16/15 03:11 PM)