Hi,
I sold my SV1, in order to record some music I need a Synth WorkStation.
Right now my mind is stuck either on Krome or Kronos. This will be the first time for me to have a synth and WorkStation kind of thing. I was watching tutorials from youtube.. I love the arpeggiators and drum-track kind things, how the drum track blends in with the arpeggiators and stuff.. In one video: "Korg Kronos Tutorial: 01 KARMA Arpeggiators" by Qui Robinez; it shows the detailed controlls of arpeggiators, when he alters the "note range" slider on the touch screen the Time Signature of the arpeggiator changes, it sometimes becomes 9/8, 5/8 kind of rhythm.. That's actually what I'm looking for, to be able record in these un-usual (Balkan,MiddleEast etc.) structures and also create my own patterns as well, maybe using the sequencer.. I have two question for both Kronos and Krome:

1- After changing that "note range" slider making the desired rhythmic pattern in the arpeggiator, what happens if I start the drum track and bass? Can they also modify into that?

2- Is it possible using the sequencer mode and prepare music in those rhythmic patterns (those rhythms which are not 8/8, 4/4, 2/4, 3/4, 16/8, 6/8, 12/8 etc.. )

Any help will be very much appreciated, thanks for reading..