The s950 arrived at approximately 3pm today. Inside were many surprises. First, when I opened the box there was a low cost x-stand on top and a brand new YAMAHA gig bag tailored to fit the 950. Then there was a Chinese/Japanese user manual and directions for registering the keyboard. Then I saw the proper AC adapter and plastic bag with the English owner materials.

It was obvious the music rack had never been touched and then...
The s950 was packaged in another gig bag. This one had an envelope type top cover and special see thru plastic section for securing the board - way cool. The s950 was either brand new or barely touched because the thin plastic overlay was still on the screen. Now, I've only been away from the 950 for about six weeks, but I could swear there were different things on my screen. And instrument pages seemed to have a few different voices.

Now I'll need to spend a little time reacquainting myself some things, but before start messing with unnecessary stuff, does anyone know if there have been recent changes to the OS? Btw, this is OS 1.3, what should I have? I may be asking some stupid, redundant questions in the the next week, so please help.

In any case, it's good to have the s950 back in my collection.