I started back on the South Beach last week, lost 5 pounds, in 7 days, so I guess I'm headed in the right direction. Sailing the boat is the best exercise I get these days, because I'm getting too old for the weight bench and three MPH on the tread mill is about as fast as I can move. This gettin old stuff sure ain't what it's cracked up to be. wink

I can assure you that I will not be in Benton, LA this summer - too damned many jobs on the schedule. For the first time ever I kept the weekends open so I can go sailing. Someone called a few weeks ago and asked if I was interested in playing at the American Legion where I performed for 7 years. I told them "absolutely not!"

I also miss Joe Lee and Hank Bowman. Hank and I talked almost daily on the telephone, we had some good times together when I visited DonM in LA. I saw Hank just a week prior to his passing, I held his hand, we talked about the old days and how much fun they were. I knew that he wouldn't be with us more than another couple days at that point, and I think he did as well. He was a wonderful person.

All the best,

Gary cool

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (05/04/15 02:34 PM)
Edit Reason: spelling

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)