Mirza,

Good job on the song. Harmonies come across well but are accompanied by that "phasey" sound that signals TC Helicon harmony has just kicked in.

Originally when I got started on this journey I aspired to own a Voice Live 2 from TC Helicon. Long and McQuade didn't have one yet as they were pretty new. So I rented the Digitech Vocalist 4 for a month and was pretty impressed by its capabilities. When the TC unit came in, the store let me borrow it overnight. I still had a few days left on the Digitech so I had them side by side. I was prepared for Voice Live 2 to blow the doors off the Digitech but it turned out the other way round. I bought the Digitech and saved many hundred dollars and have never looked back. The thing that turned me away from TC was that Whoosh/Phasey sound that comes with TC.

Listen closely as the girl with the green hair in Donny's posted video sings............

"And I wanna sing."
"And I wanna shout."

The phasey sound on the I wanna's is quite pronounced. I heard the same sound on the Korg PA 900 when I checked it out at L&M under headphones. Maybe it's my ears. TC is supposed to be the best. Perhaps Uncle Dave has conquered this on his TC devices.

God Bless,
Don