Got to watch Eddie Shoemaker perform tonight at the Stuart Elks, he did an excellent job, good turnout, and he used a single Bose L1 Compact, plus a small monitor. The L1 Compact carried the large room with outstanding results, falloff was so minimal that it was almost imperceptible. Eddie is a great entertainer, does an excellent job of reading the crowd, and everyone there loved his music.

I wish to sincerely thank Ed and Carol for their generous hospitality and hopefully we will see them again next October when I, health permitting, sail back to the Keys.

Bright and early tomorrow (sometime after 10 a.m.) Carol and I will be headed across the state to Punta Gorda to meet with some cruising friends I met two years ago when I sailed my boat to the keys. These folks live aboard a 37-foot Morgan sailboat and sailed to the Florida Keys all the way from Detroit. It took them nearly 3 months to make the trip.

More photos to come, soon.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)