Originally Posted By: abacus
As any manufacture will tell you most arranger players only use a small percentage of their arranger features, so while the Pegasus Wing is not as flexible as the larger organ range, it suits its target market, (Both in features and price) and being software based if demand could be proven then some of the features from the Sonic or OAS7 instruments could be added. (Unlike other arrangers it is not a static instrument)

Bill

I dont think the Wing is on par with the other totl arrangers feature wise..... I would put it in the same range as the s950 and the pa3x lite and the Roland BK9... In which range it performs really well

Despite its age, an update and upgraded used abbacus can compete with the TOTl arrangers of today...

On top of that, its said by Music Store that there will soon be a single keybed version of the OaX line available. It might be a little more expensive then current totl arrangers, but you get a whole different beast for that price, and i am pretty sure there will be a 2nd keyboard and peddals option available soon.

I think for a musician nothing comes close to having 2 keybeds to perform on, espescially when they are close to eachother in an organ setting..

http://keyszone.boards.net