Great for me to play sax with for practice improvising nothing compares.
1. Never tires out and can just click play 50 choruses.
2. For intro and turnarounds can make the Bass vamp on the 2nd and 3rd beat. This is what real jazz players do very often.
3. Certain styles will make every chord play even 4 chords in one measure with a choice of having the chord play a tad before a beat for an anticipated jazz feeling
4. Can make many different endings.
4. play a tune with a latin style and use a swing style on the bridge.
5. Can play All The Things You Are with a latin style for the first chorus and then make it change after the first chorus into swing for as many choruses that you want to improvise on.
And this is just a drop in the bucket of what can be done. For playing a trumpet, sax any lead instrument for jazz it is the mostest for the leastest.

However, it's not for the average entertainer on this forum. If you're jazz oriented and want to improve your improvisation skills, you can have it create solos. Some are amazing. It won't have a human feel but it does wonders with the choice of notes on certain chords and real cool like rhythm for the solo notes being played, licks whatever you want to call it.

You can take this solo it creates and have it swap fours with you playing the alternate fours. You can chose to start with the first four bars or have the created solo start with the first four bars. If you don't like the solo you can have it create a different solo in seconds. You can even use a different artist. Yes you can have it do a solo like Dexter Gordon. If you don't like it you can then change it to a George Benson solo. You be surprised at the licks it will play not every note but bits and pieces here and there that remind me of Dexter Gordon solo or whatever artist I choose.

I've had it since I started back playing. Scott Lee was helpful when I started and laughed when I said I ordered BIAB. Ha ha he hasn't a clue because he does not do Jazz Improvisation as I enjoy. Not knocking on Scott. He's a more than adequate entertainer! Like I said most of the folks here will not appreciate and some won't understand the capabilities of BIAB. This is no insult to anyone. It's just the way it is.