Originally Posted By: Mikem
Thank you, Ian, for your helpful and detailed response.

Would you say that the actual SOUND quality is the same, or better on the PSR-S950, compared to the PSR-S910 (without taking into consideration its speakers, because I've heard they're better)?

Mike, I think the S950 sounds a tad sharper, or maybe a little more detailed but the "quality" I would term different rather than better.

I really liked the S910's warmer sound, and of course, its lack of any gimmicks...just an honest little arranger, but still very powerful.

I strive for a warmer sound on my Tyros4 as well, but that's just my preference, and also because of the types of music I play.

What is an absolute bargain, if you don't need Vocal harmony, is the new PSR-S750, which is essentially a PSR-S910 (minus the VH) in the newer style black cabinet, and using the exact same amplification as the S950.

It would have been my next choice if I hadn't been able to get a new S910 or the deal on the Tyros4.

Ian