I have seen many omb performers, bands, etc drinking their brains out during a gig on stage... surprised not to mention smoking while playing or keeping the cigarette in the top strings of a guitar. Well with the strict smoking laws in some states that vice is pretty much curtailed indoors,..but the drinking is getting worse and worse... people are blasted on stage in these bars, drinks on top of the amps, keyboards or whatever..and it's bad enough you have to play for drunks too !!

what the heck is going on out there......and then these people will drive home too with no concern about the consequences of getting arrested for DUI....gonna be a sad day when you have to walk to a gig pulling your rock and roller cart behind you to the job, or having someone drive you all the time and pic you up also. Only one drink is over the limit in most states!!.. I will admit years ago I was a big drinker, times and laws were different but no more,...I only drink water on a gig or mostly anywhere I go.
So are you a gig drinker ?