I hate it when a song gets into my head and just will not go away. I fall asleep with the song playing in my mind, despite the fact that I'm reading a book. I wake up and the song is still there, playing again and again. Finally, I gave in, dug into the archives of style files, and lo and behold, there was an old style that I got from my old friend Charlie Ohram many years ago that fit the song perfectly. I hope to see Charlie again this coming winter and thank him personally for all the wonderful styles he donated to this site, maybe buy him lunch and lift a couple tall ones, too.

[url=I hate it when a song gets into my head and just will not go away. I fall asleep with the song playing in my mind, despite the fact that I'm reading a book. I wake up and the song is still there, playing again and again. Finally, I gave in, dug into the archives of style files, and lo and behold, there was an old style that I got from my old friend and forum member Charlie Ohram from many years ago that fit the song perfectly. I hope to see Charlie again this coming winter and thank him personally for all the wonderful styles he donated to this site, maybe buy him lunch and lift a couple tall ones, too.

https://app.box.com/s/8fbcbqtinyquq2drg5gn

Thanks Charlie,

Gary guitar

Edited by travlin'easy (10/05/14 05:00 PM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)