Once in a while when I performing for a new audience, I provide them with a demo to show them that it's not a recorded music device and it's really me singing and playing the keyboard. A few are always amazed, one or two will likely be non-believers, and the remainder of the audience loves the demos I do. We have fun.

Today, my daughter, Laura, went with me. I went of a four-day sailing trip, took my loving spouse of 52 years, and somehow, on the last day of the trip, I managed to herniate a disk in my neck. So my daughter offered to help old dad with the gear today and tomorrow, and old dad will pay her half of the proceeds.

When she fired up the camera today, there was a patient call alarm going off in the background, which you will hear. Ironically, the damned thing kept pretty good time with the some. It sounds like a bell ringing.

Here is the video you guys asked for a couple weeks ago. The audio sucks, but what more could you ask of a $25 camera that doesn't have a direct audio input.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)