So lets talk about your examples for a second Bill.

The first is an organ with what most normall people would agree is an arranger inside it right or wrong ? So your first example of something that plays as fluidly and is as instantaneous in creating full music expression already has an arranger inside ????

Can you not see the slight flaw in that example ????

The second one is not even an instrument ! Let me walk you through a scenario

A man walks into the shop "I want to buy a musical instrument." Assistant says "Certainly so what sort of instrument did you want to buy?" The man responds I want to buy a midi keyboard laptop Alberton live instrument please . In fact I'll have two one for me and one for my friend Bill" shop assistant says "who makes it I have not heard of that instrument? Customer says don't talk such nonsense everybody's heard of that instrument surely? Shop assistant replies "I'm really sorry sir we don't sell that instrument I could sell you a midi keyboard and I could direct you to my friend techi Thomas who owns a computer store up the road and and I could sell you some software but we don't have one instrument of that kind.

Customer walks away shaking his head " I should've just bought one of them bloody arranger thingies from the Yamaha shop! Bill will be gutted "

I'm just Playing with you bill . No disrespect intended . Enjoy making music . Take care . Worth

Edited by spalding1968 (10/02/14 01:27 PM)