Hello,
I am new proud owner of a Audya 5. I got it used very cheap.
Thanks to this board, I could learn a lot and got many hints, for example how to repair wrong checksum, what I did already.

Now, the pre-owner installed OS5, all works fine. But I see, there are some folders missing. As much as I searched, I could not find a list of files a Audy should have in factory state. Also I tried to get recovery DVDs from Switzerland ketron, but they refused as the keyboard seems not to be bought here.

I am not shure if I really need stock DVDs, it seems there are only missed the midifiles and waves folder. Also I am not sure if the user_styles folder is empty.

Has someone the possibility to make a filelist of an Audya4/5 in factory state ?

Second question:
has the problem with the harddisks not beeing able to be formatted with more then 80GB been solved meantimes ? I saw that AJ seems to offer greater hard disks. How do they work ? Has this been realized by editing the partition table directly ?

Third question:
Does anywhere exists a technical start-up schema of an audya ? I mean, what is loaded from the flash and what from the harddisks in which order ? can an audya boot without a harddisk ? I ask because I would like to know what happens when i use the format commando and then shut down the audya. In this case do I have a problem ? and if not, this would mean, an audya can be booted without harddisk...... ?

fourth question:
can an usb-stick or external harddrive be formatted with the audy ? I did not dare to try it yet, as in worst case the format commando would work to the internal harddisk.....

Many questions :-)

Thank you all for this great forum.