This morning I finished my experimentation with Android lead sheet display.

The Hannspree 13 inch tablet is a keeper. It does an excellent job for all the stuff I tried and is about the same as my PC tablet although its resolution is lower. The only thing I dislike about the tablet is a little door covering the various ports. You have to open the door on the side to get at the ports and when it is opened it is attached with little rubber tie downs. The door seems to always be in the way. I cut it off and discarded it.

Orpheus is a disaster in its present stage of development. I uninstalled the software and reinstalled to see if I had somehow caused the problem. It is flaky at best and extremely slow. A lot of work is needed to make that software useful and dependable. It has been uninstalled again . . .

I installed MobileSheets again. After I figured out how to import my charts, things worked out fine. For both this software and Orpheus, it is best to consolidate all the charts into a single folder. It makes importing the songs to the software much simpler in a batch mode. In both cases, I imported about 600 PDF songs. Even though MobileSheets is a complex app with many features I'll never use, it is still quick and dependable. Multiple page songs load pages almost instantly like they do with a PC or the MPP.

So, my final configuration for Android is the Hannspree 13 inch tablet with MobileSheets as the selected app.