For me a 2 minute boot time is just nonsense.
I don't own the Kronos thought, but I feel that Korg products are less intuitive than Yamaha ones. It's really hard to play a regular blues, rock music jams (performance mode with drums and bass) when you see that performances are intended to impress you, but not to inspire.

Still I don't see why Korg engineers can't just put a ding dong bucking metronome on the front panel or some sort. Or why they can't make a special drums menu with sequences, main rhythms, intros, outros. That on/off arpeggiator stuff is just lame.

Yes of course you can make the whole song with the sequencer, using all the possibilities of Karma generators and all that, but by the time when I finish the basic song structure I will definitely just lose my inspiration, and any further wish to just jam a long and enjoy the instrument. (no advices to buy an arranger station just for that please)

But what we've got instead? The amazing experience of hours of diving into the manuals and tutorials in order to learn how to operate the device at least at the intermidiate level.

No offense to Korg guys of course, I believe the Kronos is the best on the market nowadays, but definitely lots of stuff to improve up there.