Nigel, glad you got something out of my YouTube Kronos tutorial. I must qualify that, although the Kronos has a very large high resolution touch screen, some people have complained that, because there is so much information on some of the menu pages, the print can be pretty small sometimes (however not on the setlist pages we were talking about). So I encourage you to look at the screen at your local GC. I have the 88 key Kronos which has real weighted piano hammer action with aftertouch. I use acoustic pianos frequently in my composing work. If 61 keys has been enough for you in the past and you prefer a synth action, rather than weighted hammer action, then you'll be happy with the 61. If you buy a weighted Kronos keyboard, I recommend you buy new so that you are assured you have the updated keybed which corrects glitches that were present in the first generation. The 61 keyed Kronos did not have any glitches, even from the beginning. The 61 is also lighter in weight and for your wallet. BTW, the 73 key version is also weighted hammer action. Best of luck.

Edited by Hal2001 (03/06/14 06:01 AM)