ELIZABETH, I respect your opinion. If for any reason our forum takes a wrong turn and I can not help the situation I will back-off.

There are approximately 30 new subjects posted from May 1st to May 28, 2007, the majority have 4 or less replies. It is my personal (This is all about what I am feeling) that the forum will become less interesting and not a place to start my day. From May 24th to May 28, 2007 they’re six new subjects posted and two of them were post by myself, not much to keep the interest or entice new members.

At the 2007 forum Rog and I talked about adding subjects that would draw more interest, that would get more involvement from our people.
We both agreed that if we were to post discrediting (Knocking) the KN7000 the response would be awesome, but we did not go there.

Please look at my intentions, they are to build and grow. If the majority of the members are dissatisfied, then this will stop. I have posted facts about the amount of subjects and replies posted, if this does not give us motivation to grow and improve and there is satisfaction with the forum as is, then I apologies. If there are people who agree with my evaluation and cure, please step forward.

We will make errors, that is part of our personalities, in that we improve.

IMHO, John C.