I love people --- I love communicating with people. I have read that 80% of the people who are searching the Internet are trying to get connected with another human being. I believe this is true, just look at the amopunt of people on Zynthzone – and it is not just for knowledge.

I am here on the Technics because of the age and type of people. I find it is nice relating to these people. My concern – There are very posts – some days there are none. Why? Are there no people who have Technics? No, there’s a good hand full out there. Are they unfriendly people? No, not from what I have meet at the forum. I now have forum friends in Arizona, Texas, Florida, in England and even people I did not know about living here in my home town.

The posts in other forms involve many different subjects, they are not limited to technology. “OT” is off the Topic, the topic music. OT, can be any topic. Some talk about weight of their keyboards – some talk about what kind of case they are using –some about the stands they have made – Some about the benefits of reading music, or not reading music.

There are some who talk about sports – their car – their studio.
What is my point? Family –Friends—conversation – sharing to help another person – and I am sure there is much, much more.

My point, my purpose – let’s start posting, sharing, let’s give what we have, Let’s help some one get through the day, A friendly post can do so much.

I’m trying, John C.