I don't believe I have ever experienced a less intuitive, idiotic bunch of nonsense as Windows 8. The Microsoft Den of Thieves have finally created something that will eventually bring them down to earth... or below. I don't want apps on my PC. I want affordable, non-invasive software and security that does not constantly try to get you to pay for upgrades that don't work.

This company should have been split up or forced to close their doors several years ago. Monopolistic, manipulative money-grabbing baboons, hell-bent on forcing everyone to upgrade every two or three years, depending on how crappy their latest roll-out works or does not.

Anyone here using Linux or one of it's variations. Dang, I hate new learning curves but I'm sick and tired of hardnosed, effete, hubris laden organizations who cannot justify their miserable existence. Did I mention I don't like them very much? LOL!

Good luck to you poor schnooks who are now stuck with this garbage laden operating system. Windows XP was the most bug-free version and it's perfect for music production. Win 7 is okay and is certainly a better options than Win 8.

Dave