This old man had bleeding fingertips while playing the keyboard just a few years ago. My fingers resembled raw hamburger, went to 14 doctors, none of them had a clue what it was, went the Baltimore Hand Clinic and they said if it got any worse they would have to amputate my finger tips to the first knuckle. Tuned out that the cure came from an unusual source - a guy who resided at one of the retirement communities where I've performed for more than a dozen years. He looked at my hands and said "My wife had something very similar and after taking vitamin D it went away in three weeks. I suffered with this for two years and the pain was awful every time I played. With some urging from my wife, Carol, I had my vitamin D level tested and it was down to 10 - it should be 50 minimum. I began taking 5,000 units daily and within a week, my hands began to heal. At the end of a month, they looked great and there was no pain. I informed a half dozen of the doctors and they scoffed at the results - I told them to GO To Hell and fired the lot of them.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)