Originally Posted By: Ensnareyou
I seriously doubt few if any are jealous of the Tyros 5. Considering my arranger has these features the Tyros 5 lacks, Tyros 5 owners are the ones who would be jealous.

Unlike many who toss each of their older arrangers to the wayside to buy the "new" model, my arranger has stayed up to date with software and hardware changes.

This is probably very interesting to everyone, but we all know the proof is really in the hearing, and even more importantly, the seeing and hearing.

Please Ensnareyou...please can you provide a YouTube (or otherwise) demo of the instrument you are boasting about, or even better, a demo of you playing your arranger and highlighting the features you are so proud of, to everyone.

Otherwise, until we actually hear and see this allegedly remarkable instrument, all we have is your humble opinion to go by, and I'm afraid all that seems to be doing is convincing yourself.

Lastly, an instrument having all the averred features your arranger has to offer, must be quite popular, especially to pros and/or advanced players...what kind of price are we looking at?

Ian the Curious