Quote:
Originally posted by kbrkr:
Hi Christian,

In researching the Audya, I downloaded the manual and I think I actually counted all the styles. The number I came up with was something like 348 give or take.

To convert the Ketron Audya styles you will need a program like EMC Styleworks ($150) to convert the style to a SD1 format. Then you have to load that style into the Ketron Style Converter that comes with the Audya and using the archaic interface, somehow map an audio sample/loop/wav to the style for the drum parts. I have a programming background and I found myself getting frustrated. I'm not saying it can't be done. Others on this board on the Ketron forum have probably done it successfully. My point is; it is very difficult to do it. If you want to convert all of your Yamaha styles this way, it will take you a LOOONG time.

Al

audya five with update 3.0A has 560 styles. update 3.0A added to the original Audya to a total of 560. I have mine in front of me and went through the style catagories and pages and come up with 560. Many are so, so like all the rest of the arangers but most are really good, and each one can be used for so many types of songs that the preloaded styles are endless to the hundreds and hundreds of songs you can come up with. an example like Pop Rock can be used in so many different ways it alone can cover 15 to 20 rock songs that I do, and it can do the same for others as well. I love this board and hope everyone loves and enjoys theirs as much as I do mine no matter what brand you play.. Well breaks over , gotta get back to jammin. Oh ! you must download the 3.0A manual to get a list of the added styles.
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600