Originally Posted By: Diki
Given that the odds of Yamaha correcting a mistake with a software update is slim to none, I'd say the ability to loop audio on the multipads is a good place to start...

Then all the T5 owners can start to wonder how long they'll have to wait for that correction too in the T6!

You know what... I am not waiting for a replacement for my BK-9 whatsoever. I think I have YEARS of productive use in its future, and quite possibly more capabilities than it has now via updates (it already does a boatload more things than when I bought it).

Kinda telling that an S950 user can't WAIT for the next one...!

Actually Diki,....I am very content with the S950 at this time smile ..on stage every day & night it does an outstanding job in a small light weight package day after day in the trenches.
I always wonder what the next model will bring, but as great as these units are less & less need to buy every offering model is happening year after year,....unless something mind boggling is introduced. Like a car maybe they should start Leasing arranger KB's for 1 or 2 years and then trade them back in for the next newest model,..lol.... as for me the
S-950 is a gigging OMB players dream machine right now, clap ... Congrats to all you new Tyros 5 owners I know your excited and you should be it's a fantastic instrument as I can see & hear so far. cool2