I think its great you have an instrument that your pleased with now.

What I would suggest you do now is copy all the files and folders from the Audya exactly as they are to your PC so you have a total back up - don't forget the hidden folders too! I copy one folder at a time in case I have to stop half way through.

I know its a slow job- but don't be tempted to open the keyboard to take the hard disk out, just wait until you have the time to do it via the USB socket on the rear.

Then if you have problems in the future you can use the Audya format utility and copy everything back.

As for what we do in the UK...its a little different to your situation as I know all of our customers...almost personally. Whereas you are in a different country and speak a different language.

I have only had to change a couple of Ketron parts in two years, I don't provide a written report unless the customer is being invoiced but generally the customer is with me anyway or in contact personally by phone and I will tell them if they are interested. Most repairs have been reloading hard drives that customers have accidentally formated of corrupted, which although is not realy a warranty issue we do anyway without cost.

With non Ketron repairs (e.g. digital Piano's, personal keyboards, Organs, guitars etc), I only provide a written report if the customer is paying for the repair, otherwise the report goes to the factory.

[This message has been edited by Tonewheeldude (edited 11-20-2010).]