Tonewheeldude,

Let me correct you on something. Many people DO have a problem with this board, they just choose not to publish it here on this public forum.

The Ketron Audya in my opinion is NOT ready for prime time. It is an unfinished piece of work with very low quality. I know this FIRST hand.

Please don't diminish the problems folks are having with their Audya's. This board clearly wins the battle of the top of the line arrangers in the poor quality, unreliable category. A performer can NOT take a chance performing LIVE with this board. It is unreliable. I don't care how YOU spin it. A musician should not have to spend time troubleshooting or debugging or taking apart their instrument.

They should be spending time working on songs, promoting their business, bookings, etc. Not fiddle farting with connectors, OS reloads, resets, shipping back to a distributor. That is just plain crap.

The support here in the states is horrible. When I had trouble with a new purchase I was told to call an individual to assist, but only on Monday's and Tuesdays as that is the only day they can support me. WHAT?!!!! Are you kidding me?

The operating system doesn't seem finished. The Style making tools are prehistoric, the manual and user guide is deplorable. Even doing simple things like midi connections on the Audya 4 are not discussed anywhere in the manual? How is the user supposed to know you have to map Midi Channel 1 to the Global Parameter to trigger the Accompanyment section of the Audya 4? Where in the manual is that stated? I could go on and on about the issues I found with this board, but I don't out of respect for my local retailer who needs to make a living.

This board needs to be removed from the market until all issues with it are resolved, no if's, and's or but's!!!!

[This message has been edited by kbrkr (edited 11-19-2010).]

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps