TWD
You know my situation, and that's why I'm holding back sending my Audya to the dealer.
It's out of warranty, not even bought from them, guess it will cost me a lot, pluss expencive shipping. And what if the KB sits at the repair senter for a week working fine, than what will they do, send it back. I have had some bad experience with that from before. (not Ketron). If Ketron knows how to fix I.E. the error message, why not just say we need to send it to the repair senter, instead we are told to check connectors, change soundboads, mainboards etc. do that mean they really don't know or what. Yes, I do have plans to contact the repair senter before I do anything, even if I sell it I couldn't do that without knowing it was OK from the repair senter. I have not sent them any checksum test, Ketron Italy told me that a checksum test error wasn't a real error. Your way of doing things, like format and reloading could be the way to go. If it was possible to get a repair manual for the Audya I guess a local repair could be just as good as sending it away for weeks. Why do the Left Voice drop out? This is something that started sometime after the update, and is a "new" one for me. Anyway, I'm very busy rest of the year and also in january so we'll see what to do. A restart usually helps for the rest of the day/night.
Thanks
skude