I just had one of those nights...the kind that I decided to make changes...to please me smile

I show up at everyone's favorite gig...the Crab Trap...Power up my set up....the MediaStation decided it didn't want to boot up... mad...It turns out not to be the hard drive, most likely the boot order or motherboard..I couldn't get into the Bios..I guess I have to talk with Dom..
For now the MS is packed away..Though it is great to use with the band..Combo mode and Media player...While in my final month with the band...the MS is not important for my solo use..

Next up Stu's wireless mic system goes south..I had to give up my mic for our lead singer.. smile

The stage was possessed..Audio pops all night long , no matter how we routed the wiring..
Time to get paid...$150 short...the owner decided, since we used a sub the night before..a fill in for Stu (BTW: the fill in is the highly regarded and longtime musical partner of mine Kath..she is one of the most popular girls in the business..My point being no one missed Stu)..Except the owner ..the same owner that I have lost respect for..They are use to throwing their power around...so much that the managers and personel ..all kiss up, and are afraid to voice an opinion..even when the powers to be are wrong.. shocked

Same night..my band mates decided quietly..not to invite me to Fox Park , Wildwood...the annual show. grin

So what have I decided to change...not the way I view the folks that do us wrong wink..but I am going to play the instrument that serves me best (the G70)..Any backing tracks (MP3's) my band mates will have to play on the BK5..I am not setting up a laptop..

I am not going to compromise, by playing a 61 key controller with a laptop...By the time I set the "light" set up..I could be playing the good set up.. smile

I am pretty much done dealing with people, that are not to my liking...People that I see, taking advantage of other folks..

All this may back fire on me...and I may have to be a roadie for Dave grin...after the CT boss hears my negative comments about him smile

PS: I am having dinner at the CrabTrap Monday night..best prime rib..anywhere. smile