I fully agree with Dave about the Harmonizer usage. I've been using them for longer than I would like to admit, and over the past few years they have really improved - even the onboard harmonizers.

That said, there are times when I don't think the audiences even notice that you are using the harmonizer. They tell you that the song sounded great, and they'll be out there on the dance floor singing along with you, but when you ask "How did you like the three-part harmony?" they often give you a blank stare and ask "What harmony?". On the opposite end of the spectrum, I've had people come up to me and say "Where are the other two singers I keep hearing?" Those of usually the folks that don't think you are playing at all, and either lip-synching, or singing over a CD and that's why they hear harmony.

I've heard UD on several occasions when he used his harmonizer(s) and I, for one, can attest that Dave is the master of vocal harmonizers. His vocals are superb without the device, but the addition of the harmonizer on some songs add significantly to an already outstanding vocal performance.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)