Diki, Most of the folks that I've recommended headset mics to seem to have nothing but glowing reports about when comes out of their speakers. Now, as I've said dozens of times, they're not for everyone.

When I'm sitting behind the keyboard, I'm constantly moving my head while singing. I'm looking left, right, glancing at registrations, glancing at the PC with chord changes and lyrics, I'm able to stand when I need to, or sit down, all without worrying about where the hell the mic is in relation to my mouth. I don't have to worry about banging into the mic boom, either. (Oh how many times have I seen that happen!)

Something else just occurred to me, something that every that ever used a vocal harmonizer can confirm. In order to obtain optimum vocal harmonies from either the onboard or stand-alone vocal harmonizer, you DEFINITELY need voice/vocal control. Without it, those vocal harmonies sound like crap!

Cheers,

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (07/10/13 11:21 AM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)