Unbelievable,

I'm sitting with the Audya on my lap, going through all the Ketron Legacy styles one by one using the "disk" function, when suddenly, without any warning, the Audya can no longer read the files on the Ajamsonic Hard Drive.

I did not bump it, I hardly moved it at all, but now, just as I enquire about a solid state Hard Drive, I loose mine... Windows can see the lost files, but cannot fix as there is not enough space on disk.

Thanks be to the wisdom God gave me, for I still have my original Ketron Hard Drive with all the latest Ketron stuff on it bar OS5.0. This afternoon I'll open her up and re-install the original Hard Drive.

If it would cost me too much to have my Ajamsonic stuff restored, I'll just forget about it and stick with the original Ketron stuff instead. I've already spent quite some money on my Audya. In fact, my friend from whom I bought mine 2nd hand, can now get a brand new Ajamsonic Audya with all the latest gadgets for far less than mine cost me thus far in total.

Hell, after all the countless hours I put in to get our Audya ready for our upcoming public performances & outreaches & now this...

I made regular backups of all our Ketron stuff on the previous Hard Drive plus I've got the Ketron restoration DVDs. I did not bother with the Ajamsonic stuff because of the abnormal copy protection that comes with it. I really hope AJ also has restoration DVDs available which I can simply download onto my orginal Hard Drive...

So TWD my friend, I might just be back in your hands and at your mercey... And I now want a solid state Hard Drive more than ever before!!!

Henni