Quote:
Originally posted by Cristi Audya:
it's a really annoying for a couple of MSPs, edited and saved in PROGRAM SOUND , can't be used in a PATTERN.

My friend.....
A Program file in Audya it constituted by three different Midi Channels...
This therefore means that it will be supposed are used three channels in Patern Edit…
Ketron has a other logic of manufacture sounds….
My opinion they is that they is very good because we do not overload the polyphony.....
You have thought that (for example a Korg Pa_2 xpo) does have up to and 16 oscillators per sound and each oscilator is a voice?
so....You think… if we have 5 sounds in a style, with 5 oscilators per sound, then we have 25 voices per Chord...
If we have 5 sounds with 10 oscillators 50 voices…
And if we have 5 with 16 oscillators 80 voices…
Therefore….Korg Pa_2 has 120 voices….
If we have 3 more sounds with 10 oscilators in STS SOLO, we have more 30 voices…
Total
Hence in each in per note we have reached in the limit….
If now we have 6 notes in our right hand, then that we have reached? ..... you make therefore the addition…
80+30=110….
110 voice per note.....
Audya a sound is a note.....And....Of course the Audio Drums no need midi polyphony......
So.....Now in Audya we play with more freedom......
It is my opinion.....I am working every day and I have Korg Pa_800 (also 120 voice) and Ketron Audya and SD_1....
I think that therefore I know about this......
Thank you.....