Originally Posted By: DonM
I'm sorta guilty of that too, but in reality any of the top arrangers will work just fine. Knowing all the operating systems keeps us old guys' brains working I guess.
I don't even have a backup right now for the first time in many years. I COULD get through the night with the laptop if disaster strikes.
I'm pretty much content using the PA3x. It's arguably the most complete arranger as far as features, apart from maybe the Audya.
None of them are perfect, but all are pretty darn good.
A totl Roland or a new Yamaha (not just the same old semi-upgrades), would really get some attention, but those are way off, if they happen at all.
Sorry for rambling and diverting the thread.
DonM

In all honesty I could perform with pretty much any arranger KB on the market, having done so in the past and present it's no big deal.Cocky? no,Confident in my playing abilities? yes! wink A need to have two the same units? ridiculous IMO. I feel a players creativeness is more readily achieved using different instruments is challenging & adds to the Spice of Life for Live performance & recording. Each manufacturer offers us different and unique features that can be used in many ways.
Brand loyalty doesn't exist for myself, never did, the only constant thru my 47yrs of performing & #1 priority is playing & singing great music that my audiences can always enjoy. cool2