Originally Posted By: Bill Lewis
Originally Posted By: Dnj
Why All the complaining? !!! instead we should rejoice, it's a wonderful time to be an arranger KB player!!!! embrace what technology we NOW have & think back just a few short years ago when we DIDN'T have it... put more emphasis on becoming a better player instead of a chronic Faultfinder... cool2

THANK YOU DONNY !!! , you hit it and glad someone said it !!!

All this nit picking is getting crazy. Roland has put out a very useful tool for real time preformers with features most would find useful. How many musicians working out there now even use arrangers -- very few. How many in the audience care -- few to none. Oh yea, We've all had someone on the dance floor point to us and complain about that sax sound on one of our styles. HA !
If your that fussy you need TOTL studio equipment, and a big budget.

Things like on board speakers, built in VH, Samplers, etc. are used by a small percentage of those few who actually buy arrangers. Put that stuff in, up the weight and price and then more complaints will follow. I think Roland did a great job in deciding where to draw the line and put in what the majority of users really need. Its a wonder manufactures even care to put out new products to such a small market as we are.
My only wish is for manufactures to put out DVD tutorials so more people could get the most out of their products quickly. Many like myself have very short attention spans for manuels, many of which are poorly written or incomplete. Show me how to do it in real time, please.
Now everyone stop complaining and go play some music, you'll feel better. Myself included

Your very welcome Bill,......I also agree on the DVD tutorials which should be a mandatory part of the unit when purchased in Beginner & advanced versions..
I have said this also for years..it would benefit the manufacturers and players in so many ways.