It is looking like we will have more to choose from in this unit from the BK-5 it looks like there will be a much needed improvement to the tone wheel organ segment 76 keys and light weight a must as a former G70 user I am looking forward to this .
one thing i am debating with my self is enternal speakers Bk 5 has them it came in real handy yesterday there is a growing trend i find in asst living homes memory care units growing and I am being asked to play 30 min in memory care and then the 1 hr show in general population after that with no time to set up so I am pre setting my tyros set up and going in the memory care with Bk - 5 this gives me a great advantage being able to provide pretty close show for both and get a better price for my show so if they put speakers and a Mic set up on it it will be great for that and will be able to go in to a small room with just a keyboard and a mic and do what I do you know we are always looking to carry less and sound more.

Edited by musicforyourday (03/29/13 07:40 AM)