I've just had minor success with a style conversion method for the PA. I don't know if it will work with other models so it may be worth a try.
Because I also have a psr710, I have many of the wonderful programs from the psr tutorial site and the jorgans site.
The psr midiplayer is worth DLing. Get the latest version.
Here's what I did. Hopefully some of you pa owners can try it and improve it.
I loaded the yam style col bogey into the midiplayer. In the pref I set CW as my sequencer selection.
I then converted the style to a midi(square button left hand side) and sent it to the seQ program. A warning that all CASM would be lost came up but that's OK. Make changes to the midi.
1: change channels 9 and 11 around 9 on the yam is percussion and 11 is bass.
2: open the flag view and delete the existing yam entries. I did this one at a time and added the PA equivalents. Also, I changed the intro and endings around (1 for 3 and 3 to 1) because the PA uses them differently. Also the yam has a second insertion to tell the variation when to stop. I deleted these.
Once done, save to MPLAYER in midi0 format and get out of midiplayer.
Then load seq again and load saved file. Play and check(it isn't terrific (here's where the experts come in) add more or change, save and then save to stick, put in the pa and follow the import SMF functions on page 29 advanced manual.
The psr site is one of the best sites and their programs do them credit.
I hope others try this little caper as there is so many Yamaha songs that may be able to be converted.
How did the bogey march turn out? It needs a lot of tweaking but the basics are there to work on.
Hope this is a good thread.
baz