Hi everyone I'm Don from Southern Ontario Canada. I've been playing and singing with instrumental accompaniment for many years. Guitar used to be my main instrument until I taught myself how to play keyboard and discovered what a good arranger keyboard could do for a guy who likes to sing. Started with a Yamaha PSR 500 (ancient)then progressed to a Korg IX300 and have been playing and singing with my Korg PA80 for years now. Recently started looking into modern equivalents of my Korg PA 80 and rented a PA800. I liked it but not for the price and also to my ear, I get better vocal harmonies from my dedicated floor pedal Digitech Vocalist 4. I've looked at the PA600 and was pretty impressed. Actually liked it better than the big brother PA800 and found it worked with the preamp in my harmonizer so I could continue to perform in the same manner as I'm accustomed to with my PA80.

My music store brought in a Yamaha PSR S950 and I tried it today and was impressed by the sound quality and excellent guitar sounds. Not so impressed with the keyboard action. Pretty chintzy for a $2000 instrument. Does anyone have feedback on the vocal harmonizer onboard the PSR S950? I plan to go back to the store with my headset mike and check for myself but would appreciate hearing from any of you who use this keyboard THANKS!

God Bless,
Don