Well I guess the cats out of the bag coffee...now let's talk about the Yamaha S950 shall we?.. cool2

Anyways as I said in a previous post converting Reg/Styles etc, to the S950 from the S910 or similar models etc, is a piece of cake with no problems at all,....just need to go over your registrations and possibly adjust some Instrument Vol,Eq's,etc. but for the most part flawless procedure.
I did however just learned that you CANNOT Save "AUDIO Files" to an external device USB drive etc,..only to internal RAM storage, gives you. I'll have more things to talk about in the next few days regarding the S950 for sure ...just too busy this weekend gigging to get into it. Let me also add that the speakers are quite improved also. In regards to storage MP3 USB drive LIMITS I have a MP3 file 2.38G (341 files) which opens and plays fine, BUT,.....another larger file with 6.20G (992 files) won't open and gives a TOO large error message:( ...so I have to find out what is the exact File LIMIT PER FOLDER...anyone know ?
So what are YOUR experiences with the S950 pro/con...
I for one would like to hear about them & discuss them here.

wave

Edited by Dnj (02/02/13 12:46 PM)