Hi Bernie,

My method is simple. I copied all my other add on registries in their own folders, exactly as downloaded.

Next I make a special directory that contains all my own registries, tweaked to my own liking and for the songs I like to play.

Next I create another directory where I install everything that grabs my attention & which I would later like to modify more for the songs we sing. I use intros & endings a LOT in our performances, & if a style has these, then I'm willing to fiddle with the rest of it's internal parts to make it sound the way I like it...

Remember, we sing only Praise & Worship (almost like Gospel, for those that do not understand). The current entries do not mean a thing to me, except if the setup would arouse my attention.

Your needs are different to mine & I think the way in which you set up yours should suit you perfectly.

In any case, this is a GREAT feature & I'm so glad you made me aware of this. I'm convinced there are more unknown features on the Audy that only needs to be discovered...

Keep well my friend,

Henni