HI Dennis

Just get Native Instruments Komplete and it will keep you going for a long time without having to worry about sorting out various VSTi. (I use the elements version in my Abacus and it is easy to setup a multi, then I do all the work from the on-board VST edit screen, you don’t even need to open up the host or plug-in once the multi is loaded in)

Also the more VSTi you have loaded the more you may run in to trouble, hence its best to keep the number to the minimum required. (The reason Wersi limit their on-board host to a maximum of 4 VSTi (Although if you are a professional and know what you are doing there are ways round this) is because most arranger/organ players would get confused with too many on the go)

HI Diki

You are correct in what you say; however you are assuming users want to make the style sound exactly the same as the original, which is a bit pointless, as if you want that you might as well buy the original.

Most players just want the general style (Korg owners may want the Yamaha Bolero style for example) so that they can tune it too their own keyboard sounds and tastes. (Thus it’s not as complicated as it seems)

Remember using a VST sound in a Yamaha style is no different to using a Korg sound in a Yamaha style, and I don’t see many owners complaining that they have to change things around when they use converted styles. (Henni absolutely thrives on it)

Bill