I read an text advertaising for the Pa600. It was in german and translated so maybe all the text isn't right but this is the text:

"To continue the success of the MUSIKANT-series in the Pa600, software will be available about the MUSICIAN to load retroactively from December 2012 for the Pa600 available. With this optional extension, new styles and sounds, as well as over 400 musicians SongBook entries to the already very high-quality musical content of the Pa600 added with. This localization of the instrument is a must for musicians and entertainers in German-speaking countries. The MUSICIAN is software made available for download and unlocked by means of a micro SD memory card in the instrument and activated in this way for the instrument. "

Orginal side here: http://www.korg.de/nc/news/news-uebersicht/datum/2012/09/03/pa600-musikant-lokalisierung.html

In the manuals there also are som text about this reader but I can't se anything. My guess is that you need to open it with a screwdriver on the back, where there is a text warning about opening it. Or has anyone els any ideas...?

Regards
Jacob

P.S It seems like this is something that will come to all countries, but I can't se anything about it exept on german sites, because on www.korgpa.com you can read "Localized Pa600 and Pa600QT data (sold separately) provides Sounds and Styles relevant to specific countries and regions. "

Edited by jac38 (12/15/12 08:22 AM)